More than 100,000 educators across the country have discovered the benefits of participant-driven, professional learning. Join the edcamp movement and learn how you can enhance your professional development!
Tenets of Edcamp
Open to everyone
Created by participants on the day of the edcamp
Sessions facilitated by anyone - experience not experts
Reliant on the "rule of two feet” that empowers everyone to find session that meet their needs
- Fostering Student Learning Networks
- How to Run Your School from your iPhone
- Twitter Activities for Students
- How do you do that? What works and what doesn't in school change?
- Global Read Aloud and Reading in the 21st Century
- Maker Fair - Innovative Practices
- Badges, Levels, Games and Learning
- Pointing fingers: Digital Citizenship for Elementary Students
- Admin. Roundtable: What do teachers want to tell us?
- Twitter Newbies
- Mythology: The Heroes Journey in the Classroom
- Collaborative Classrooms, a New Physical Environment
- Curating for Work, Search, Workflow, Life
- Use Design Thinking to Solve Real Problems
- Thank you, Mr Gutenburg, but we've moved on!
- Collaboratively Write an eBook in an Hour