Edcamp Canvas 2020 Online
Energy, Enthusiasm, and Collaboration!
This two-day Edcamp has been designed to encourage educators to share, collaborate and learn how best to use the CANVAS platform in their classroom.
EdCamps provide participant-driven professional development for K-12 educators. Come prepared to learn how your peers are setting up and using CANVAS in their classrooms, share your ideas and stories of what has worked and what has not, and leave inspired to start the new school year with enthusiasm.
Edcamp Canvas is free and open to all.
- The PURPOSE of Edcamp Canvas is to provide a venue where educators (at ANY level) can come together, and create their own professional development.
- The POWER of Edcamp is in the connections we make while learning from each other!
- Wednesday, August 26 (half day PM). We will start at 1pm Pacific Time, and end at 4pm Pacific Time.
- Thursday, August 27 (half day AM). We will start at 9am Pacific Time, and end at 12pm Pacific Time.
- Online. We will be connecting via Zoom. Links to Zoom rooms will be shared with registered attendees closer to the event dates.