Edcamp: Supporting Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Classroom 2020
We invite you to a day of exploring how schools can affirm identity, empower students, celebrate diversity and inspire action among peer educators and students. Bring your ideas on how to engage, inspire and support your students using technology in the classroom, using multicultural content, using a trauma-informed approach, providing student with choice, practicing culturally sensitive pedagogy, using restorative practices, empowering student voice....whatever you are doing, we invite you to share. Join us for an opportunity to learn, share, teach, collaborate and network with other educators. Designed for educators and by educators. We welcome all content areas and departments to our event. We look forward to learning together!
In keeping with the edcamp philosophy:
- We are free and open to all
- We are participant driven
- We recognize the value of experience, and
- We follow the rule of two feet
- Participants will collaboratively determine topics the day of the event and engage in interactive conversations with other practitioners.